Philip Shakhnis is now a partner at Riley Law Group PC. Mr. Shakhnis practices in all areas of civil litigation, including employment, catastrophic injury, premises liability and class actions. He has a special emphasis on protecting the rights of tenants and homeowners who have suffered significant loss or injury in their homes by being forced to live with dangerous conditions, including mold contamination, lead-based paint exposure and other structural defects. Mr. Shakhnis is also at the forefront of representing tenants living in properties protected by the Los Angeles Rental Stabilization Ordinance (LARSO).
Mr. Shakhnis is admitted to practice before the California State Courts, as well as the United States District Court Central District of California.
Protecting Your Rights
At Riley Law Group PC, Philip Shakhnis represents and protects the rights of:
- the driver injured on the road
- the consumer endangered by a defective product
- the child poisoned by lead paint or carbon monoxide
- the employee subjected to harassment, discrimination or retaliation
- the property owner with structural defects in his home
- the family member injured from a dangerous condition on the property
- the household injured from exposure to mold
- the renter illegally evicted or locked out from her apartment